Monday, 23 February 2009

Bead Scene workshops



Just had an email round reminding me about the BeadScene workshops & open day coming up on Saturday. I really enjoyed the last one I did (making a seed bead cuff bracelet - my first proper stitch I had to learn), and am looking forward to doing more of them, but can't make this one. Will be checking out the one at the end of March.


My friend Katie (who got me into card making) and I are also going to a bead stringing workshop at Amy Surman's on the 8th March. I do lots of stringing, but really want to learn how to use my crimping pliers consistently, as I get mixed results and usually end up just using my pliers instead.



I've added some of the other cards I made last weekend.










1 comment:

  1. The poppy card is really pretty and the jewellery on your earlier post is gorgeous. I particularly like the "sea themes" aquas of the starfish bracelet. Job well done!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete