Wednesday, 11 February 2009

First posting

So, I already had one blog on wordpress that covers all of my general going ons and musings, but I wanted to be able to customise my background and concentrate my crafty progress on one blog.

Therefore, here I am. Have been crafting for a few years...started with cards thanks to a friend's suggestions and now also make jewellery. At the moment I'm quite relaxed about it all. I craft when I have a massive block of time spare (doesn't often happen), sell a few cards at the farm's B&B, and every year I tell myself I'll do a craft fair to make back some of the money I've spend on craft supplies. It's not happened yet, so maybe this will be the year.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing some of your card designs.
    "Happy Blogging!"
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete