Monday, 16 February 2009

It's been a long time coming




Had a lovely Sunday with the craft supplies out. Made some lovely cards...I want to get a few themed styles made as a friend suggested the shop she works in might want to take some to sell. The shop's a girly type gift shop, so cards probably go down quite well so may have to do some research into it and get some cards made up front in preparation just in case I've not got time over the next few weeks to make some.




Made a real mix this weekend as haven't made cards for a while - lots of birthday ones, some for Mother's Day (still to be uploaded), and a few blanks. Had quite a few ideas going round my head and discovered some really nice papers I've got sitting in the depths of my storage, so want to get the stash out more frequently to get creative again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - was made using a couple of Elzybells stamps. Something a bit different for mums to be.

    ReplyDelete