Monday, 31 August 2009

Cards coming out of my ears

I've not done any crafting for ages, but having a week off means plenty of time to spare. Had to make a baby card ready for someone at work, and a leaving/bon voyage card so that was a good excuse to get the supplies out. Plus have recently had some new goodies from DoCraft & various other internet suppliers, so wanted to have a go with my new papers and punches.

As well as the baby cards (these plus a few others), I had to make a selection of wedding cards for my mum to choose from

Then got stuck into using new stickers, huge scalloped circle punch, and various papers. Am determined to get through some of my supplies this week - really have too much and need to get a way of selling my cards once I've got a variety of types.



Ended up with 29 cards for a day and half of crafting so not bad. Only problem is where to store them all, and more importantly I've run out of poly bags...another excuse to buy some more supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment