Sunday, 19 June 2011

Getting set for the summer party stall

Am busy sorting out my price and stock list, and making displays for my stall at the summer party/fete in July. Really looking forward to it, but a little nervous as it's my first one, and will be leaving my baby for the afternoon, and having to set up all on my own etc. Hopefully there'll be lots of people and lots of customers and the rain will hold off.

So far, everything's pretty much organised...just need to make my earring stand, get a runner for the table, finalise details with the organiser in terms of what's already available, and then I'm in the middle of making my earring cards.

I've decided to use them from some business cards: really simple just pop holes in the, and folder over so they can both stand up and hang from my 'suitcase' display I'm going to make (if it works! Then I just add the stock code and price to the back and they're done.

I've also sorted everything into 'styles' and bead type boxes so they're all in order, easy to access. Just need to fit them all into one big box for easy transport. I've got lots of things to print out (most importantly my gemstone meaning labels for the new range.

Once I've practised and set up my display, I'll take some photos. Will help me remember and be more efficient for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment