Sunday, 19 June 2011

Logo competition

Right...have been without a logo since starting my jewellery properly as a business, and as I'm pretty useless with graphics (or just a bit lazy). So, I'm going to do a competition, asking people to send in their logo ideas.

The rules:
Yarn Hill Crafts does include cards, although I'm concentrating on jewellery, so it needs to be a generic logo.
Jpegs of logo entries should be sent to yarnhill@hotmail.co.uk by 7th July
I will create a shortlist of my favourite logos to my blog for people to vote on for a week. Winner will be the logo with the most votes by the 14th July.
The prize will be a jewellery piece up to a value of £7 from my facebook page, chosen by the winner.

So, get your virtual pens out and thinking caps on.

No comments:

Post a Comment