Sunday, 3 July 2011

Been on a blog trawl

And have found the best blog...1st Unique Gifts. It's clean, tidy, and easy to navigate, with lots of pretty pictures and interesting topics. Plus, there's lots of new blogs to discover and click through to.

Not sure I'll ever be happy with the format of my blog (probably needs some help from someone who knows how to improve it from the technical side, as I've not been able to work this out on either Blogger or Wordpress with my other blogs), but at least I'm being more regular at posting now. Long may that continue.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma Im afraid im also not great at the tecnical side of blogging either but when I read blogs I never really notice these things just love reading them and I love looking at the photos people add tooo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely comments about my blog - thank you so much. I'm afraid it's only neat and tidy because I'm a bit rubbish with the techy side of things too!
    I must admit I do like to ramble, so I do have a lot of different topics on there!
    It's lovely that you've joined in with Handmade Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like your necklaces but am still trying to work out what a crimpable chain is! Welcome to Handmade Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crimpable chain is fabulous...it's just like a slim snake chain that you can crimp directly onto. Much easier than cutting into thicker chain and struggling with jump rings if you like daintier jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean there's a technical side to blogging! I just put up my post, the rest of it is over my head anyway LOL!
    Love your necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not aware of technical things... oops lol

    And Wendy's blog is amazing!

    Nice necklaces! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know any techy things either I just make it up as I go along and if it works great. Time is too precious to be fiddling about with things that are boring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if there is anything techy on my blog it will have happened purely by accident! I could never do it again but when it works I leave it be. I think as someone else said, it's the content thats more important and I love reading blogs x

    ReplyDelete