Saturday, 2 July 2011

Crimpable chain

I was rooting around in my supplies and dug out a reel of crimpable chain that I'd bought at The Bead Show last year. Ooh, something new to use. So got out the crystals and got making...made about 10 necklaces; some over the head with drop chains and some with box ends clasps.
They're really sparkly so would be perfect in the daytime dressed down with a plain black top, otherwise great for evenings.

Now just need to get hold of some more clasp ends and will make some more. It's nice to have something different to make in style.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Claire. I have so many I just don't have time to wear them all (especially with a baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This necklace is beautiful, nice and creative,,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete