Friday, 12 August 2011

Button project

I love buttons and came across Kitties Closet on Facebook which has a miriad of divine buttons (nothing like my boring button jar - all those boring black & white ones from clothing!).  Couldn't resist, so now have a gorgeous button stash to make some jewellery.

This was my first attempt.  I'm pretty pleased (and it got lots of complements from my friends I went to lunch with when wearing it) with it, although it's too attractive to my baby boy who kept grabbing it.  One to wear when I'm not with him I think.

Also, did some restringing for a friend - a couple of lovely costume jewellery necklaces, the one below I love the beads.  Really autumn-y.
May have a couple more friends needing items restringing, so that could be keeping me busy.

I also have been busy this week making a gorgeous gift...can't share it yet as she's not received it yet, but as soon as they've received it I'll share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. What is it about buttons that gets us girls so excited? I love the necklaces, the colour combination on the bead necklace is lovely. off to explore Kittyscloset now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have now added the link I should have done before...oops!

    ReplyDelete