Monday, 21 November 2011

Handmade Monday 43: angels and christmas

Have been getting back into my jewellery making (about time given I've only got 2 weeks until the Christmas bazaar I've got a stall at!).  Lots of pearly makes in various colours, getting the chain out for some slightly different necklaces rather than just beaded, and some wire earrings.

Made these wire spirals a while back from leftover wire and never got round to using them, but decide to put them on earring hooks for some really simple earrings
No idea why these have uploaded sideways when the original isn't!
I've also made some lovely christmas angels - for earrings and some larger ones for pendants or bag charms.  They're so cute, I'll definitely be wearing a pair for Christmas myself.  Hopefully they'll bring people in to the stall at the bazaar as they'll be a fairly cheap entry point compared to the bracelets & necklaces.  Have got them in aqua and lilac too - wonder if I could get larger wings and make them as tree decorations too.
Anyway, check out Handmade Monday for some other fabulous makes and updates.

12 comments:

  1. Love those spirals just my thing so clean and simple and such cute little angels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel earrings are lovely - I bet the necklace looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spirals are really good. The angels are cute too. Lovely! Mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the angels will bring people to your stall.....I made snowmen with pearls and had soooo many positive comments on them and kept having to make more as I kept selling out!! Good luck!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely thanks for following :)following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - the angels are sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the christmas angels. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your makes and good luck with your events

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the spiral earrings. A little different from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Christmas angels are really sweet and delicate looking. Love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the little angels. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete