Sunday, 4 December 2011

Handmade Monday 45: Christmas gifts - personalised magnets

I've not really been up to many different crafts recently (just making lots of jewellery for next week), but when browsing on ebay for other craft supplies, I found packs of magnet cases at a bargain price.  I decided that I'd get some and use them to create some fridge magnets which I could then give to family for Christmas (and of course keep some for myself).

Luckily I managed to get some brilliant promotional offers from Snapfish at just the right time, so ordered a few wallet size prints, did some trimming once they arrived, and here are the magnets I made.  Perfect for grannies and one for us to keep.
Now, I just need to decide what I'm going to make with the other 7 that were in the pack.  I have some ideas, they just need a bit of sorting out on the sizing front (and getting my printer to work again).

Check out who's doing what on Handmade Monday this week over here.

11 comments:

  1. Awwwww what a fantastic idea for Xmas gifts......beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - and the pics are gorgeous x Mich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, and from this Grannie, I can tell you...perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - they're cute. What a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're lovely, it's great when you come across a bargain at just the right time.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely idea :)
    Personal gifts are always better!
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah, they are lovely and such a nice idea for presents

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift idea, they look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good idea for family gifts. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool idea there! Grannies will appreciate having that little poppet on the fridge to look at through the year

    ReplyDelete